Hello Everyone! I hope you all are fine!
So today, I am here with a poem I have written for the December-Vibes-Poetry Contest being hosted by Khushi and Kunjal@ Duo Disseminators. Check out their blog, they are amazing!
- Design a post of your own and link back to the original post to notify the creator. Unnotified posts will not be judged.
- Paste the rules of this contest on your post if you have a blog. If not, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your entry!
- Tag this post as December- Vibes- Poetry.
- Last date of submission is 10 January.
- Word limit ranges to 200 words.
- Add the logo of this post that is:
- Inappropriate content shall be disqualified
- You can send no more than 2 entries.
- Nominate at least 5 people to participate in this contest.
The Poem: December
The coldest month
Of the year is here
The days are shorter
The nights are longer
All the months go past
Each is like a guest
December is the last
December is the best
Each has lovely things
Each one is a friend
But December brings
Christmas at the end
If you liked this post, don’t forget to like, share, follow and comment.