Hi Everyone! I hope you all are fine! Happy Makar Sankranti and Pongal!
Makar Sankranti is an Indian festival when you fly kites and eat sweets! Lohri is another festival celebrated and so is Pongal! So I thought that I should do the tag today! So, let’s get to it!
- Thank the person/fellow Indian sweets’ lover who nominated you! (or whose blog you found out about this award through)
- Answer the 5 Indian sweets-related questions and add one of your own!
- Share some pictures of your all time favorite Indian sweets.
- Nominate 5 or more bloggers who love Indian sweets and leave an open nomination for every Indian sweets’ lover around the world.
Let’s get to it!
- What are your top three favorite Indian sweets?
Ok, so it’s Motichoor Ladoos, Kaju Katlis and Gulab Jamuns! They are so yummy!
- What’s an Indian sweet you haven’t tried yet but really want to?
Gajar Pak. I like Gajar Ka Halwa, and everyone says that Gajar Pak is like Gajar Ka Halwa only, so I think I will try it and confirm one day.
- Name one sweet which is traditionally made in your city/state.
Well, I am technically from Rajasthan- and well, Ghewar and Rabri are very famous there!
- Which kind of ladoo is your favorite?
I just love Motichoor Ladoos. They are so tasty!
- Have you ever tried a chocolate flavored Indian sweet? If yes, name it.
Yes, I have tried Chocolate Kaju Roll once. But I didn’t like it much.
My Question: Which is the most famous sweet in your area?
Riddhi Question: Have you ever tried making an Indian sweet at home? Which one?
Ok, so, I tried making Besan Ladoos one day, but I wasn’t able to make them properly.
Dhriti’s Question: What kind of Indian sweet are you?
I am a Kaju Katli. You can try out the quiz here.
- Mani @Mani’s Book Corner
- Riya @Hmmm…
- Stara @The Pool of Thoughts
- Eesh @Bright Light Shine
- Harini @Book Spiral
- Siya @The Dramatic Drama
- Sam @Diary of a Dreamer
- Akshita @Anthology of Akshita’s Thoughts
- Pavithra @Small Talks
- Deepthy @Random Specific Thoughts
- Ashmita @the fictional journal
- Nehal @Quirky Pages
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!